Leather Master Protection Cream is a water-based protector that places an invisible, breathable barrier between you and your leather. This barrier protects your leather from oil, water and alcohol-based stains.
- Unprotected leather is highly absorbent. Leather is hydrophilic - it has an affinity for water. As a result, leather draws liquids deep into its pores causing stains that can be nearly impossible to remove.
- Leather Master Protection Cream is hydrophobic - it repels water and helps prevent staining. Protection Cream also protects leather from other damaging liquids, such as the oils and fatty acids found in perspiration.
- Protection plays a vital role in correctly caring for leather. Nothing can provide 100% protection against stains, but stains are always easier to remove from protected leather.
- Suitable for aniline and pigmented leather.
- Wipe a thin layer evenly over your furniture. Pay particular attention to those areas that come into contact with the body, such as the headrests, armrests and seats.
- A light coat is all that is required. Allow about 30 minutes for the Leather Protection Cream to dry before using your furniture.
Aniline leather doesn’t have a protective topcoat, so it is best to apply two layers of Protection Cream to all the contact areas. If you have white or very light coloured leather furniture, we also recommend you apply two layers of Leather Protection Cream to the contact areas. Always allow the first layer to dry before applying a second layer. A hair drier can be used to speed up the drying process, but take care not to overheat or burn the leather.
Leather Protection Cream will need to be re-applied every 3-6 months. Before re-applying Leather Protection Cream thoroughly clean your furniture with Leather Soft Cleaner.
|Unit Of Measure||250ml|