Injectidry HP‑PLUS Base Unit
- Draws less than 12 amps—no matter the setup
- CUL and ETL listed
- Can be used with original HP60 attachment and hoses
- Easier setup; no pressure relief valve to worry about
The HP-PLUS is the improved version of Injectidry's HP60i. This unit is quieter (less than 60 dB), more powerful, and easier to set up than the original. You can use up to 12 Multi-Port or 20 8-Port Vac-It panels with an increase up to 30% in drying capabilities.
There are no breaker tripping problems (unless the breaker is faulty or you have too much equipment on the circuit). The unit's amperage will never exceed 12 amps.
The HP-PLUS also gives you consistent pressure with no need for pressure relief valves. It will automatically adjust to maximum airflow whether you're using 1 or 20 Vac-It panels.
The HP-PLUS comes complete with the following:
- 1 - HP-PLUS Unit (OE-HPPBO-EA)
- 1 - Power Cord (MP-MC143-EA)
- 1 - Main Air IN hose with 2" cuff
- 1 - Main Air OUT hose