USR with MultiPhase uses the effervescent cleansing, stain removal, and deodorizing power of activated oxygen synergistically combined with the encapsulating and bonding odor elimination power of MultiPhase.
When applied as directed the vivacious, bubbling mixture goes right to work eliminating even the most stubborn urine stains, while the odor is eliminated through the power of oxidation and MultiPhase.
- Uses the effervescent cleansing, stain removal, and deodorizing power of activated oxygen synergistically combined with the encapsulating and bonding odor elimination power of Multi-Phase.
- It chemically modifies and deactivates the stain, eliminates the odor, and does so without leaving strong and potentially offensive fragrances or perfumes behind.
- It also contains anti-resoiling properties that keep the treated area from attracting residue.
- Best of all, with USR with Multi-Phase you use less product than with other powder oxidizers making it more economical.
- This product is safe and effective on all synthetic carpets. Not recommended for wool carpet or other natural fibers.
- Always test in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness before using.
- Add 45 grams per litre of the hottest water possible (over 70 degrees Celcius) into bucket. Stir product for 30 to 60 seconds. Product should be mixed at the location it will be used. Mix 4 ltrs in a 10 ltr bucket. The foam will rise to the top in about two minutes.
- Consider pulling back contaminated carpet and disposal of carpet cushion. If needed, seal the subfloor with pigmented shellac.
- Saturate carpet with mixed USR solution.
- Allow 10-30 minutes of dwell time.
- Extract solution from carpet. For best results, use a subsurface extraction wand or tool.
- Check carpet for odor and repeat steps 5-7 if needed.
- Install new carpet cushion if necessary
- Always dispose of any unused mixed solution as effectiveness deteriorates rapidly.
- Apply Knock Out 1 if any stain remains after above procedure
|Unit Of Measure||6.5Lb|