Hydramaster/Cleanmaster Red Break 1 is a revolutionary breakthrough in stain removal science.
Utilizing reducing and polymer technology, Red Break 1 alters the structure of difficult stains by removing them or making them invisible. Red Break 1 is a one part system that requires no mixing and no waste of product.
- Unlike conventional red stain removers, Red Break 1 is a one part system that requires no mixing. No more mixing solutions and then throwing away your valuable product.
- Red Break 1 is designed to remove stains caused by any food or beverage with color added. Stains caused by children’s fruit drinks, sports drinks, frozen popsicles, and more can be eliminated.
- Red Break 1 often works simply by applying solution directly to the stain. For stubborn stains, the application of heat as an accelerator can enhance the treatment process.
- Always pre-test all cleaning solutions in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness prior to application.
- Clean the stained area with normal cleaning processes prior to the application of this product. Take an extra dry vacuum pass to remove as much moisture as possible.
- Red Break 1 is a one part solution. Liberally apply solution straight to the stained area.
- Allow 30 seconds to two minutes of dwell time. Many stains are removed simply by extracting the area with clear water at this point.
- If residual discoloration remains, reapply straight solution liberally directly to the stain.
- Accelerate activity with heat. If using a low pressure, high volume steam generator such as a wallpaper steamer, simply allow steam wand to sit on treated area. Check stain periodically every 30 seconds to 2 minutes. If using a steam iron, cover stained area with a wet white, colorfast cotton towel. Apply steam heat from iron set at the lowest steam temperature. Lift and move the iron every 20-30 seconds and check the area.
- When the stain has completely disappeared, simply extract the area with clear water. If a slight yellow discoloration remains, simply allow the area to completely dry and the discoloration will usually go away.
- Use caution when using a product of this type. Color loss or fiber damage caused by excessive heat can be avoided by being diligent in periodically checking the area.