P2 respirators / masks are suitable for protection against mechanically and thermally generated particles down to 0.3 micron, such as toxic dusts including asbestos, mist, welding fumes and smoke.
A valve aids in expelling hot air for extra comfort and assists breathing - ideal for hot working conditions or where the mask will be worn for extended periods of time.
- EVA foam nose seal for added comfort
- Adjustable nose bridge for secure fit
- Valve aids in expelling hot air and assists breathing
- Recommended for toxic dusts including asbestos/welding fumes
- Elastic latex free dual straps, sonic welded, staple free
- AS/NZS 1716:2012 approved
- Glass etching
- Demolition work
P1 respirators / masks are suitable for protection against mechanically generated particles down to 1 micron, such as dust and mist.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|