Extech VFM200: VOC/Formaldehyde Meter
Measures Volatile Organic Compounds and CH2O/HCHO Concentrations in Real-Time
The VFM200 measures VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) and Formaldehyde concentrations in real-time. Fast response time, compact, easy to carry, and excellent for checking the indoor air quality of homes, offices, factories, hotels, schools, and other indoor environments.
Potential sources for VOCs include paints, finishes, adhesives, cigarette smoke, pesticides, personal care products, car exhaust, new furnishings, wall coverings, household cleansers, and cooking fuels. Chemicals include Acetone, Ethylene Glycol, Formaldehyde, Xylene, 1,3-butadiene, Tetrachloroethene, Hydrogen Sulfide, Ammonia, Toluene, Benzene, Methylene Chloride, Perchloroethylene, and MTBE.
- Backlit LCD displays TVOC (Total Volatile Organic Compound) and HCHO (Formaldehyde) concentrations simultaneously in real-time
- Built-in fast response, high accuracy fuel cell Formaldehyde sensor
- Two selectable units of measure (ppm, mg/m3)
- Adjustable audible and visible high/low alarms
- Auto Power Off
- Complete with rechargeable battery and Universal AC Adaptor/Charger (multi-plugs US, EU, UK, and AU)