Skip to content
Includes meter, carrying case, and extra contact pins for the meter.
Order as BD-2100W/CS.
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Three scales:
Wood Scale - 6% - 40% moisture range. Use for flooring and building material, such as wood studs, floor joists, and subfloors.
Reference Scale - Reads from 0 - 100 on a relative basis. Use on non-wood materials, such as concrete, plaster, and insulation.
Gypsum Scale - 0.2%-50% moisture range. Use on drywall.
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings.
- Built-in calibration check.
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when your pre-selected MC has been reached.
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of the meter provide 5/16” penetration.
- The built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”.
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
BD-2100 Package Variations:
With Case: Includes meter, carrying case, and extra contact pins for the meter. Order as BD-2100W/CS.
Standard Package: Includes meter, carrying case, extra contact pins for the meter, and 21-E electrode. Order as BD-2100/PKG.
Flooring Package: Includes meter, 26-ES electrode, extra contact pins for the meter, extra 496 pins for the 26-ES electrode, and carrying case. Order as BD-2100/26/PKG.