Concrobium Disinfectant Cleaner
One-step botanical cleaning and disinfection
Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II represents the next generation of plant-based disinfection for professional restoration contractors.
The unique, proprietary solution is botanically-derived and offers significant advantages over existing botanical solutions on the market. Unlike other products, Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II provides superior cleaning so users don’t have to resort to two separate products for disinfection and cleaning. And contractors and their customers won’t have to contend with the irritating, lingering fumes that are associated with first-generation botanical formulas.
With Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II, pros can count on an EPA-registered bactericide, virucide, tuberculocide and fungicide that contains no harmful chemicals. The solution has no warning labels, requires no PPE and can be fogged with a ULV fogger.
Concrobium® Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II can be used in hospitals, nursing homes,
nurseries, medical offices, schools, military installations, athletic facilities, public areas, ambulances, institutional kitchens, cafeterias, restaurants, public restrooms, hotels and motels, garbage and refuse centers, shower and bath areas, zoos, prisons, HVAC and R equipment, dental offices, emergency areas, healthcare facilities, hospitals, intensive care, operating rooms, residential, restaurants, dental operatories, by police and EMS, and residential.
- Water damage
- Sewer backup
- General cleaning and maintenance
- Odor control
- EPA-registered bactericide, virucide, tuberculocide and fungicide
- Botanically-derived formula
- One-step hospital grade disinfection and cleaning
- No ammonia, chlorine or glutaraldehydes
- No harsh or lingering fumes
- Ready to use – no mixing required
Is Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II an EPA-registered product?
- Yes, the product is an EPA-registered bactericide, virucide, tuberculocide, and fungicide. Its EPA registration number is 34810-25-82552.
What is the required contact time for Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II?
- Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II delivers antimicrobial efficacy in 10 minutes against Viruses, Tuberculosis, Bacteria & Fungi.
Is Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II also a ‘cleaner’?
- Yes, unlike other botanical disinfectants, Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II offers 1-step disinfection and cleaning. A single product can be used to clean and disinfectant, with no sticky residue.
Is Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II a true “botanical” disinfectant?
- Yes, the product is made from a proprietary blend of plant extracts and essential oils. Its principal disinfecting ingredient is thyme oil.
Is the thyme oil present in the product a ‘naturally’ or ‘synthetically’ derived ingredient?
- The thyme oil in Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II is synthetic, which provides several advantages compared with naturally-harvested thyme oil. The synthetic thyme molecule is identical to its natural counterpart but delivers greater product and performance consistency (not subject to variable crop yields) and generates less CO2 during production (doesn’t require harvesting and shipping).
Does Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II contain harsh solvents?
- The product does contain a solvent to emulsify the oils, but it is not harsh and is present in a very low concentration – less than 1% of the solution. This compares with traditional botanical disinfectants on the market which contain 2-3% solvent and which feature compounds like ethanol (a VOC) and other agents such as Copper Sulfate (highly toxic). Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II has the lowest rated toxicity rating (Category lV) from the EPA and contains no ammonia, chlorine, alcohols, oxidizers, dyes or fragrances.
Do I need to shake Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II before use?
- Unlike first-generation botanical disinfectants, Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II is a stable product and requires no shaking or mixing before use.
My customers and applicators don’t like the odor associated with botanical disinfectants. Is this an issue with Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II?
- No, Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II offers superior disinfection performance without the harsh, lingering fumes associated with first-generation botanicals.
Can this product be fogged?
- Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II is a water-based solution that can be safely fogged with a ULV fogger.
Some botanical disinfectant II products require that the surface is pre-cleaned prior to disinfection. Is this the case with Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II?
- This product is a 1-step cleaner and disinfectant that does not require the extra time and labor associated with surface pre-cleaning.
Does a surface require a rinse after using Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II?
- Unlike first-generation botanical disinfectants, this product does not leave surfaces feeling ‘sticky’ or ‘tacky’ after application. A rinse is not required.