Developed especially for the quick, safe and hassle-free preparation of liquid chlorine dioxide sanitising spray
- Used as a liquid
- Dissolve in 1 Litre of water
- Liquid can be used as wipe down of hard surfaces for abatement of germs, bacteria, spores, mould, allergens, odours.
- Always test for colourfastness before use on fabrics and textiles.
Chlorine dioxide is well-known as an effective agent for oxidizing microorganisms and reducing odor, including hydrogen sulfide (H2S). Commonly used as an alternative to chlorine, ClO2 mitigates odors at the source rather than merely masking them.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- ClO2 is a charge-less molecule that is pH independent, and will remain dispersed in solution over a fairly large temperature gradient
- Low redox, will not react with a majority of organic compounds
- Highly effective in reacting with sulfides and other easily oxidized compounds
- Does not form chlorination by-products or chloramines
- Any resultant chlorite ions from decay are short term as they oxidize sulfur
OUR KIT CAN BE USED IN A NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING:
- Municipal treatment plants
- Industrial wastewater
- Water reuse and recycling
- Horticultural irrigation
- Corrugators and paper manufacturers
- Bathroom odor control
- Septic tank odor control
- Odor removal
- Oxidizing agent
- pH and viscosity stabilization
- BOD and COD reduction