Developed especially for the quick, safe and hassle-free preparation of chlorine dioxide
our kit products include one pouch each of reactor and activator that mix in water and are ready for use within about 10 minutes. These kits offer the versatility to produce variable liquid concentrates – or creating a vapor to “gas-off” enclosed areas – by simply adjusting the amount of water in the recommended formula. Chlorine dioxide is well-known as an effective agent for oxidizing microorganisms and reducing odor, including hydrogen sulfide (H2S). Commonly used as an alternative to chlorine, ClO2 mitigates odors at the source rather than merely masking them.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- ClO2 is a charge-less molecule that is pH independent, and will remain dispersed in solution over a fairly large temperature gradient
- Low redox, will not react with a majority of organic compounds
- Highly effective in reacting with sulfides and other easily oxidized compounds
- Does not form chlorination by-products or chloramines
- Any resultant chlorite ions from decay are short term as they oxidize sulfur
OUR KIT CAN BE USED IN A NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING:
- Municipal treatment plants
- Industrial wastewater
- Water reuse and recycling
- Horticultural irrigation
- Corrugators and paper manufacturers
- Bathroom odor control
- Septic tank odor control
- Odor removal
- Oxidizing agent
- pH and viscosity stabilization
- BOD and COD reduction
Download the Clo2 Product Selection and SAFETY INFORMATION Sheet ...
Formulated to take the confusion out of your Clo2 Product selection. The system puts together a group of products that are highly concentrated and cost-effective to use, that are safe and easy to use ... but most of all WORK, saving you time and effort whilst delivering amazing results that will keep your customers calling you back again and again.