PowerShot UHT, high-performance carpet & fabric prespray...Combines a special blend of solvents and emulsifiers and alkaline boosters designed to lift oily soil from Polyprop without causing resoiling.
PowerShot UHT is a concentrated blend of solvents, surfactants and builders that are designed to make fast work of the toughest traffic lanes, commercial carpets and synthetic upholstery fabrics.
- Designed to work quickly at emulsifying oily soils on oil loving polypropylene carpets using free rinsing fast evaporating solvents that do not contribute to resoiling
- pH in dilution 10.5 means it is safe to use on advanced generation nylon carpet and fabrics
- Contains no-optical brighteners or toxic solvents and conforms to AS/NZS 3733:1995 & IICRC S001
- UHT – Ultra High Temperature formulation for use with high performance truckmounted and portable extraction machines
- Amazing fresh mint fragrance
- Economical to use - Dilutes at 32:1 - One litre of concentrate will clean up to 320 square metres of carpet
Directions For Use:
- Vacuum the area to be cleaned thoroughly before any cleaning process.
- Pretest in inconspicuous area for colourfastness.
- Mix PowerShot UHT with hot water at a rate of 32:1
- Pump Up Sprayer: 240ml of concentrate per 8 litres of hot water for pump up sprayers
- Hydroforce: (Yellow tip 8:1) 1.2 litres of concentrate then fill the container with warm water. (Brown tip 32:1) use neat.
- Upholstery: for use on upholstery mix at a rate of 16:1 (Synthetic Fibres)
- Booster: Compatible with CitraBoost, & OxyBoost, Used as directed
- Prespray over area to be cleaned, agitate, let dwell for 5-10 minutes and extract. For heavily soiled carpet use a heavier application of prespray. Do not allow prespray to dry before extracting.
|Brand||Carpet Cleaners Warehouse|
|Unit Of Measure||4Ltr|