Detergent and Pre-Spray Booster... OxyBoost is a colour safe oxygen brightener when used as an additive will make any cleaning agent work better, faster and stronger.
- Will accelerate most any alkaline cleaning agent
- Boosts cleaning power
- Makes whites and colors look brighter without using optical brightners
- Can be used to neutralize reducing agents
- Safe on carpet and upholstery
- Improves performance of floor strippers and hard surface cleaners
- Add 50-100cc per 10ltrs of rtu carpet or upholstery prespray.
- Allow 10 minutes dwell time.
- Do not mix with acid solutions.
- Always use product fresh, and hot.
- For best results follow the standard carpet cleaning practices outlined in IICRC S001 and Australian Standard AS/NZS-3733 /1995
Why use Oxyboost in place of Liquid Hydrogrn Peroxide
Hydrogen peroxide is a great cleaning and brightening certain fibers, such as synthetic fibers, but can have a negative effect on natural fibers. Testing for color loss is recommended, although it may not always be practical in the field.
Hydrogen peroxide, in liquid form, is effective as a stand-alone product but will lose its strength over time in the bottle as it reacts to added raw materials.
CCWs Oxyboost is a powdered form of hydrogen peroxide with the alkaline accelerator built with it. You can add this version of booster to almost any pre-conditioning agent with positive effects at point-of-use.
It is more stable than liquid hydrogen peroxide as it only activates in the presence of water.
For best results mix Oxyboost well with hot water before adding to your prespray