Lithium Based Concrete & Stone Densifier
VIPER CONCRETE & STONE DENSIFIER Viper Concrete and Stone Densifier is ideal for use on softer stones, existing aggregate and concrete of any age. It fills in pores and capillaries in concrete for a smoother surface and to increase surface density to achieve a higher gloss when polishing.
Using Viper Concrete and Stone Densifier on concrete before polishing will speed up the results and enhance the resulting shine on the floor. It will also decrease the amount of sealer needed to seal the floor. Viper Concrete and Stone Densifier is used on polished and non-polished concrete to reduce dusting and wear. On polished concrete surfaces, densifiers help concrete take a higher polish and make the surface less permeable to liquids so less sealer is needed. Densifiers are used on nonpolished concrete mainly to reduce dusting and improve stain resistance. Using Viper Concrete and Stone Densifier on limestone and travertine will allow a higher gloss when followed by polishing or sealing. It is even occasionally used on some marble floors for the same purpose.
- Easy to apply.
- Penetrates, and cures quickly, usually within an hour.
- Reduces dusting and wear by hardening surface.
- Simplifies maintenance by reducing need for topical coating.
- Makes the surface less permeable to liquids so less sealer is needed.
- Increases surface density so you can achieve a higher gloss after polishing.
- Floor temperature should be above 10 degrees C and below 37 degrees C for several hours before and after application.
- Outside application should be done when it will not rain for several hours.
- Check the absorbency of each slab before proceeding.
- Spray section with water to determine how absorbent the concrete/stone is and if absorbency is consistent.
- This will also help you determine the coverage that should be expected.
- Wax or urethane or other topical coatings need to be thoroughly stripped before application.
- Surface needs to be structurally intact and thoroughly cleaned before application.
- Do not use pine or d’limonene-based cleaners without additional rinsing.
- The use of a rotary agitation surface cleaner such as a Hydro-Force SX-15 qualifies as additional rinsing.
- Application can start as soon as surfaces are dry.
- Air movers can be used to shorten drying time.
- Methods Protect surrounding surfaces from overspray and splashing of the product.
- Apply undiluted with lowpressure sprayer. Do not aerosolize the product.
- Apply enough product to wet the surface without forming puddles.
- Spread evenly with soft synthetic brush.
- Surface should look dry in 5 to 10 minutes. Any areas that dry prematurely should be sprayed again.
- Allow treated surfaces to dry before any additional procedures are initiated.
- After drying, remove any powdered residue using a stiff brush before continuing.
- At this point the floor can be polished and/or sealed. Polishing time will be reduced and the surface will absorb less sealer.. Adjust procedures and/ or applications appropriately.
Dilution Ratios: RTU RTU pH: 11 Contains: 3.78Ltr
|Unit Of Measure||1Gal|