Make the ‘COVIDSafest’ Disinfectant Cleaner Choice
Hospital-grade disinfection, antibacterial protection for up to 7 days or 200 touches... TGA Listed for use against COVID-19 in the ARTG for legal supply in Australia
Superior product performance to make environments safer for longer including risk-prone high touch and food preparation surfaces.
Aeris Active helps long term microbial control with its patented quat-polymer invisible protective film, ensures that your surfaces remain germ-free. The film does not impact how the surface is used, leaving the treated surface cleaner and safer for a longer period of time.
- Covid-19 Deep Cleaning Make the ‘COVIDSafest’ Disinfectant Cleaner Choice
- Aeris Active Product Information Sheet
- Aeris Active How to Use
- Aeris Active Lab Log Report
Four Questions You Must Ask
Making the optimal disinfectant cleaner purchasing decision can be easily informed by briefly investigating these four critical areas:
Question 1: Does it kill COVID-19 fastest?
- Answer: Yes, Aeris Active kills COVID-19 in 60 seconds - five times faster than our closest competitor.
Question 2: Can it be applied once and be effective?
- Answer: Yes, even on dirty surface conditions, Aeris Active can be applied once to clean, disinfect and protect.
Question 3: Can its residual efficacy be proven?
- Answer: Yes, the Aeris Active has been proven to provide on-going protection. After killing COVID-19 in 60 seconds it continues to kill it for 7 days. Beyond this Aeris Active provides continuous antibacterial protection for up to 30 days or 200 touches (as tested against gram-negative E. coli and gram-positive S. aureus).
Question 4: Is the formulation patented?
- Answer: Yes, the world-leading Aeris Active formulation is protected by two separate patents which ensure its performance cannot be replicated by competitors.
Case Study Comparison: Aeris Active vs. Competing Products
1. Five times faster kill time
Because Aeris Active’s unique formulation is protected by global patents, not only can’t others provide this solution, nor can they prove the same levels of performances delivering a higher standard than regulations require.
Benefit: Immediate protection on any hard surface
2. Single application & immediate effectiveness
The protected combination of active ingredients, as well as the volume of the QUAT in Aeris Active, mean that this leading product can be applied a single time to clean, disinfect and protect.
Benefit: Permanently reduce major labour and product costs by cleaning, disinfecting and protecting with a single application compared to two-step clean and disinfect processes required by other products.
3. Globally patented formulation
Because Aeris Active’s unique formulation is protected by global patents competitors are unable to provide the same levels of performance upon application or for ongoing antibacterial protection.
Benefit: Purchase Aeris Active with utmost confidence that you’re purchasing a unique and patented product technology that is unobtainable from competing products.
4. Superior ongoing protection proven in the lab compared to product ‘Z’
Aeris Active demonstrates residual antimicrobial efficacy against gram-positive bacteria Staphylococcus aureus after 50, 100 & 200 touches. On the other hand Product Z Surface Sanitiser & Protectant does not possess any residual antimicrobial efficacy against gram-positive bacteria Staphylococcus aureus after 100 & 200 touches.
Comparatives Zone of Inhibition
Aim to Meet & Exceed Government Guideline for Recommended Coronavirus Remediation
Explore using Aeris Active to deliver hygiene beyond minimum standards. Aeris Active’s unrivaled residual protection from COVID-19 and anti-bacterial performance provides protection between recommended cleaning cycles meaning you can provide safer environments for longer periods.
COVIDSafer Workplace Benefits for Staff and Visitors