Razorback MaxxGuard 550UV Air Scrubber 50Hz/230V/AU With UV-C Light Sterilization Technology
The Razorback MaxxGuard 550UV Air Scrubber is an effective part of a multi-barrier approach to decontamination of air and surfaces
- Stage 1: Decontamination cleaning of surfaces
- Stage 2: 3 Stage Filtration System, Pre-Filter and HEPA/Activated Carbon Filter
- Stage 3: UV-C light sterilization technology is used to ensure whatever pathogens are not “killed” and "removed" in stages 1 and 2 are inactivated at stage 3
The Razorback MaxxGuard 550UV air scrubber is an essential tool for removing harmful particulates that have been stirred up by air movers used during water damage restoration, particularly when performing category 3 water damage restoration and mould remediation.
The Razorback MaxxGuard 550UV air scrubber works fast. One unit running at maximum speed will generate more than seven air changes per hour in a 100 M³ room, restoring the environment to pre-loss condition fast - the ultimate goal of every restoration job.
How does UV-C light work?
UV-C rays work by destroying DNA or RNA inside bacteria, viruses, and fungi. UVC light has been used extensively for decades for disinfecting drinking water, wastewater, air, pharmaceutical products, and surfaces against a whole suite of pathogens.
SAA Certificate of Approval: Razorback Restoration Equipment has been independently proven to comply with the safety requirements of the applicable Australian and New Zealand Standards.
- 550 CFM rating (934 CMH)
- 3 Stage Filtration System, Pre-Filter and HEPA/Activated Carbon Filter
- UV-C Light Sterilization Technology (100nm-280nm)
- Hour meter to monitor units usage duration.
- Filter change light indicates when HEPA /Activated carbon filter needs to be changed.
- Stackable, lightweight, and easily transportable.
- Made from rotomolded plastic for maximum durability.
- Both Inlet and outlet can be ducted.
- Air Purification
- Odour Removal
- Dust removal
- Mould Remediation
- Containment/Negative air
|Duct Size Intake:||40 cm|
|Duct Size Outlet:||20 cm|
|Airflow Range :||330~750 CFM|
|Sound Pressure Level:||<69 DBA|
|Filters:||Pre-Filter, Activated Carbon/HEPA Filter|
|Cord:||20 ft (6 m) Power Cord|
|Static pressure:||2.8 in. (H2O)|
|Dimension (L×W×H):||62.5 cm × 55 cm × 35 cm|
Razorback Cleaning & Restoration Equipment owners enjoy the most comprehensive warranty protection available in the restoration industry.
All components, large or small are included in the Warranty Plan, providing the owner with real warranty coverage against any manufacturing defects.
Simply put; every part, assembly, and component is covered against defect or failure.
Click Here For Warranty Details