Razorback MaxxAir AAM ZE Axial Airmover 50Hz/230V/AU
The Razorback MaxxAir AAM ZE Airmover is a high volume, low amp draw, axial air mover designed for optimum performance when used for drying structures.
SAA Certificate of Approval: Razorback Restoration Equipment has been independently proven to comply with the safety requirements of the applicable Australian and New Zealand Standards.
- Stackable with interlock
- Power on indicator light
- Low noise, quiet operation
- Ductable at inlet and outlet
- GFCI Protection for wet applications
- Circuit breaker protection
- Over 3000 CFM
- 6 metre power cord with cord management
- Maintenance-free bearing motor
- Hour meter display
- Lightweight and compact
The Zeus Extreme Air Movers can be used in different positions depending on the direction you want your airflow. These positions include:
- Tilt-back position creates laminar airflow to the floor.
- Tilt forward directs air upwards.
- Facedown position directly sends air to the floor.
- Face-up position directs air to the ceiling.
- Stacking enables you to run two units simultaneously.
|Current:||1.4 amp (high speed)|
|Drive motor:||1/3 hp 1-phase,VAC 2-speed 4-pole, PSC Electric Motor|
|Control:||On/Off with Variable Speed|
|Airflow:||3000 CFM (approximately)|
|Sound pressure level:||<70DBA|
|Cord:||6 metre power cord|
|Dimension (L×W×H):||55 cm × 42 cm × 54 cm|
Razorback Cleaning & Restoration Equipment owners enjoy the most comprehensive warranty protection available in the restoration industry.
All components, large or small are included in the Warranty Plan, providing the owner with real warranty coverage against any manufacturing defects.
Simply put; every part, assembly, and component is covered against defect or failure.
Click Here For Warranty Details