Victory VP300ESK Professional Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer PLUS 3 x 5LTR BIOSAN II (TGA LISTED)
Victory Electrostatic Sprayers’ patented technology provides an electrical charge to solutions, allowing them to wrap conductive surfaces with an effective and even coverage.
What's is Included
- VP300ES Professional Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer
- VP20A Professional 16.8V 3400mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- VP10 Professional 16.8V Charger
- VP49 Nozzle Wrench
- VP50 3-in-1 Nozzle (40/80/110 Microns)
- VP31 Backpack 2.25 Gallon Tank
- VP72 12inch Extension Wand
Our Professional Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer is designed to allow the professional to cover up to 23,000 square feet on a single tank of fluid (coverage per tank is determined by internal testing using flow rate and particle size). In addition, it is designed to save time and labor, spray less liquid, and cover more surfaces.
Victory Sprayers’ patented technology provides an electrical charge to solutions, allowing them to wrap conductive surfaces with an effective and even coverage. Double-charged particles envelope all conductive surfaces – shadowed, vertical, and underneath.
- Patented electrostatic charge penetrates chemical providing a thin, even spray pattern on all surfaces
- Removable Easy Fill HDPE tank holds 2.25 gallons (8.5 ltrs) of chemical, allowing you to coat up to 23,000 sq. ft. (2138m2)
- Cordless convenience allows for effortless movement room to room
- 3-in-1 nozzle allows you to set particle size to match your application
- 4ft hose with quick release valve allows for comfortable reach and maximum maneuverability
Actichem's Biosan II is a proprietary anti-microbial decontaminant for use in heavy-duty restoration situations
Where bacteria, viruses, spores, moulds and yeasts are prevalent because of flooding, body fluids or organic waste.
The core biocidal activity in Biosan is derived from a synergistic combination of two powerful biocides and specific potentiator chemistry which effectively destroys a wide range of micro-organisms, viruses, odour causing bacteria and mould.
This powerful biocidal blend is carried rapidly and deeply into the affected area with a dynamic wetting agent which enables the biocide to penetrate substantially further into porous substrates, fabrics and fibres than traditional disinfectants.
Evaluated in accordance with the TGA Test for Hospital Grade Disinfectants under “dirty” conditions at a dilution of 1:25 by a NATA accredited laboratory. (Test report available)