Out Performs… Costs Less… Snapshot LMC economical encapsulating bonnet or brush cleaner with flourochemical protector
- Outstanding performance whilst ensuring exceptional economy of use. Dilutes at 32:1 is less than than 1/2 the cost of other competitive products
- Removes stains that would normally require spotting prior to shampooing.
- Flourochemical protection polymer and acid dye blockers that ensure easier soil removal, retard future soiling, replenish stain resistance and aids lubrication of pads, brushes and bonnets
- Brightens without the use of optical brighteners or toxic solvents.
- Quickdry formula .. Carpets are walk on dry minutes after cleaning.
- Can be used on upholstery and as an all purpose spotter.
- Mild tea tree with citrus fragrance.
Directions for Use:
- Vacuum the area to be cleaned thoroughly before any cleaning process.
- Pre-test in inconspicuous area for colourfastness.
- Mix Snapshot with hot water at a rate of 32:1.
- Pump Up or Electric Sprayer: 300ml of concentrate per 10 litres of hot water for pump up sprayers.
- Hydroforce: (Yellow tip 8:1) 1.3 litres of concentrate then fill the 4.75 litre container with warm water. (Brown tip 32:1) use neat.
Application for Brush & Vacuum
- Spray solution consistently over a section of carpet and brush in with rotary or counter rotating brush machine. It can also be applied with gravity feed tanks.
- Allow to dry then extract encapsulated soil with a vacuum.
- For heavy soil consider bonneting while carpet is damp.
Application for Bonnet Cleaning
- Spray solution lightly over an absorbent bonnet and then spray consistently over a section of carpet.
- Place bonnet under a rotary machine and move over area until clean.
- Change bonnets frequently as they become soiled.
- Place soiled bonnets in a plastic bag to keep moist until laundered.
For use on upholstery or as an all purpose spotter mix at a rate of 8:1.
|Brand||Carpet Cleaners Warehouse|
|Unit Of Measure||4Ltr|