The Phoenix Guardian R HEPA System is the most compact, portable unit in our popular line of high-performance air scrubbers.
The most compact, portable, True HEPA air filtration device made.
Durable, lightweight and stackable.
The ultimate blend of portability and performance.
The Phoenix Guardian R features a 56 cm x 61 cm (22″ x 24″) footprint and stands only 34 cm (14″) tall. Weighing less than 16 kg (33 lbs.) and featuring a molded handle and stackable design, the Guardian R is easy to carry, transport, and store.
For maximum flexibility, the Phoenix Guardian R features variable airflow and can be operated vertically or horizontally. The Guardian R is designed to accept 41 cm (16″) inlet flex duct and 10″ lay flat outlet duct for a variety of operating set-up options.
The Guardian R delivers a maximum 825 m3/hr (485 CFM) of HEPA filtered air while drawing less than 1.2 amps of power. This makes the Guardian R HEPA System perfect for a variety of remediation projects where space and power are at a premium.
- Part Numbers: 4031040
- Power: 1.2 Amps, 230/50 Hz
- CFM: 825 Square Meters/Hour
- Filters: 1st Stage - Pleated Media 18” x 18”, Optional - Carbon and Potassium Permanganate, 2nd Stage - 2.5” Pleated HEPA 18” x 18”
- GFCI: 15 Amp UL Rated GFCI Duplex Receptacle
- Ducting Options: Multiple Ducting for Intake and Exhaust
- Power Cord: 25’ Power Cord
- Unit Dimensions: 56 cm x 36 cm x 61 cm
- Weight: 15 kg.
- Layflat Material: Blown Film Resin
- Layflat Length: 250 Feet (76.2 m)
- Layflat Melting Point: 249°F (121°C)