WAND VALVE AW29 #251-30
Kingston Model 251-30 Angled Flow Control Valve offers quality and performance at pressures up to 1200 psi. Sometimes referred to as the 'K' Valve, this high pressure flow control valve is made of a forged brass body with a stainless steel stem assembly. The 30 degree angle eliminates the cost and labor required to attach an additional 30 degree elbow fitting. Kingston Model 251-30 Angled Flow Control Valve is the recognized leader in durable, light-weight, high performance flow control.
Max. operating pressure 1200 psi Temp. range –40°C to 107°C
- Angle eliminates extra fittings.
- Durable, light-weight, high performance flow control.
- Heavy duty construction for lasting performance.
- Kingston quality design, engineering and precision manufacturing.
- Precision machined for smooth operation.
- Precision Machined with Soft Seat.
- Stainless steel spring.
- Stainless steel stem assembly.
- Tested in National Board Approved Quality Assurance Process.
Repair kit with stem & spring - PK25130
Used on newer AW29 wands.
A weld on hanger is available.